Monday, February 22, 2010

Multitude Monday


I've been sick this week.  Nothing serious, just a cold.  But I'm off my normal schedule.  I hate that.  But even when I'm physically down, God's faithfulness gives me strength.  There is always something to be thankful for. 


Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
1 Thes. 5:18



Continuing the 1000 gifts list:

(91 - 110)
new leaves on my tomato plant

the sound of birds in the morning

birthday week at my house

being able to iron clothes for my hubby - who has a job

new Truths

free admission to a great conference

friends who see the tear and come to pray

the dog who jumps up on my lap

progress in school

schedules that bring order

deep blue eyes that truly see me

a dear hand to hold

hand-me-downs from friends

the gift of being there

a Father who always has enough

getting the courage to start my new visual journal - pictures pasted, now to add words...

litergy that brings comfort

getting a bigger picture of the Body of Christ

warm bread with butter

the sound of his truck pulling into the carport





holy experience

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon! I don't do well off my schedule either and not feeling well can do it pretty quick.

    Another great list that gets my own mind thinking. Thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete