Saturday, March 6, 2010

Full from feasting

Since Thursday evening, I have been attending a conference here in Honolulu.  It's an annual event that draws 4000 Christians, (1000 are young people), from all over to come together to worship and learn of our Lord.  It was great.  One of the highlights was an awesome concert by the David Crowder Band.  My soul is so full, I can hardly move.  It will take a little bit to digest all the goodies that I have consumed.  So, here's just a taste.  Something to ponder on Our Lord's Day...

Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I am.
Be still and know.
Be still.
Be.

So many entries for the gratitude list on Monday!  See you then.





1 comment:

  1. What an incredible opportunity. Looking forward to hearing more about what God is filling your heart with!

    ReplyDelete